Considerate, private, respectful personal aged
care and assistance.
Home Care Alternatives is here to provide quality care as if you were our family. Our staff is thoroughly screened and trained before entering your home. It is our priority to help you maintain your activities with dignity.
What types of services are available?
Our Qualified Caregivers have the experience and compassion to provide assistance with everyday personal care tasks, such as:
- Assisting with morning and evening routines
- Bathing (showers, baths, sponge baths, bed baths)
- Restroom activities (toilet assistance, incontinence, accident monitoring)
- Personal hygiene/grooming (hair care, skin care, oral care, nail care)
- Dressing (clothing selection and assistance)
- Mobility (transfers, walking, range of motion exercises, light exercise)
Where do I receive personal care services?
In most cases, you will receive these services in your own home.