Considerate, private, respectful personal aged
care and assistance.
Home Care Alternatives offers assistance in keeping your medicines organized and reminders. Arrangements can be made to have a nurse visit every week or two to set them up and call in any refills and new prescriptions. Our home health aides can remind you to take your medications. If they are set up in a pillbox, they will take the day’s box out and set it by your plate at mealtime so you won’t forget them.
What types of services are available?
Our Qualified Caregivers have the experience and compassion to provide assistance with everyday personal care tasks, such as:
- Assisting with morning and evening routines
- Bathing (showers, baths, sponge baths, bed baths)
- Restroom activities (toilet assistance, incontinence, accident monitoring)
- Personal hygiene/grooming (hair care, skin care, oral care, nail care)
- Dressing (clothing selection and assistance)
- Mobility (transfers, walking, range of motion exercises, light exercise)
Where do I receive personal care services?
In most cases, you will receive these services in your own home.