Considerate, private, respectful personal aged
care and assistance.
We safely get you from place to place! The Home Care Alternatives staff can provide transportation to you wherever you need to go. Upon hire and periodically throughout the year, we obtain a current drivers license and proof of care insurance from all of our employees.
What types of services are available?
Our Qualified Caregivers have the experience and compassion to provide assistance with everyday personal care tasks, such as:
- Assisting with morning and evening routines
- Bathing (showers, baths, sponge baths, bed baths)
- Restroom activities (toilet assistance, incontinence, accident monitoring)
- Personal hygiene/grooming (hair care, skin care, oral care, nail care)
- Dressing (clothing selection and assistance)
- Mobility (transfers, walking, range of motion exercises, light exercise)
Where do I receive personal care services?
In most cases, you will receive these services in your own home.